Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

The Holiday Season of Zombies!

I can hardly believe its already the holiday season. Next week is Thanksgiving and then of course the rush usually begins from there.

This year I want to do things differently. I want to slow down and enjoy the season. I want to bake some yummy holiday cookies and maybe have the opportunity to relax and watch a couple of my old favorite Christmas movies. (Its a Wonderful life and A Christmas Story to name a few) I want to spend more time cuddling and gingerbread house making with my family. I want to sit down and just reminisce over Christmas past and enjoy the smells and the decorations.

It all sounds wonderful and then I remember its Robotics season as well...sigh...there goes the relaxing parts of the Holidays!.. :)

Well if anyone out there is in the holiday gift giving mood, check out my daughters fund-raising page for her Robotics team. Its really an awesome program for all high school level kids to empower them to persue a career in the fields of science and technology.
Happy Holidays!

www.gofundme.com/CyborgZombiesTeam3470

















There she is, happily standing right in the middle, its hard not to want to support that smile. :)

No comments: