Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just an ordinary Wednesday

It's Wednesday...an ordinary day...no special journeys today. 
For me, an ordinary day is like a piece of good fortune. Although I love a good "Journey day"... ordinary days are much more comforting and serene. 
It means I get a break from one of my sweet teenagers telling me at the last minute that they need something for a school project that is due tomorrow! It means no frantic calls to the doctor because my son whom has several autoimmune diseases is having some unexplained bleeding or a side effect from his medications. It means that no bad news from anywhere or anyone has entered into my peaceful day. It means I have some spare time to offer my sweet husband a nice cup of hot tea and actually have a moment to sit down and share it with him. It means I can sit down and actually have the time to give some long overdue attention to this neglected blog. It also means that at the end of the day I get to enjoy a nice long hot bubble bath with a book or magazine in hand. 

I love ordinary days, they don't come along very often around here but when they do, I love and cherish every moment of that day!! Happy ordinary Wednesday!

~Michelle

No comments: