Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Uncommon Challenges

Wow, its been a while since I blogged. Things have definitely been busy around here! Since I posted on here last my oldest graduated high school, my middle child graduated elementary school and my youngest has been battling a disease. Life certainly has thrown so many uncommon challenges to our family but I try to keep my head up high and look forward to the fun times. July brings a lot of excitement and a lot of uncertainty. This month I will be photographing a wedding of a super sweet bride…looking forward to that! Dutch will be starting some yucky medicine with yucky side effects but we are hopeful that this will help him in his battle. Dylan is coming for a visit that we are ALL looking forward to, we miss him deeply and we need this time together before Dutch starts his stuff. I will try and post more frequently and wish everyone a HAPPY SUMMER!

No comments: