Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Disney's Aladdin Musical going away! :(

I am sad today to learn the AMAZING Aladdin Musical at Disney's California Adventure is coming to an end. :( The TOYS are taking over! As much as I love the Toys, this show is one of my absolute must do's each and every time we go to the the "Magical Wonderland". Although I have seen it many many times, I am so in love with this show, It will definitely be missed!
Each and every time I have seen this show it has brought more excitement and laughter into our otherwise mundane lives.
I can't explain why its so wonderful, perhaps its because of all the Disney magic that seems to spill into everything they create. The show is very much like a Broadway show. Its not just for the little ones, Its for everyone of all ages. In my opinion it's worth the price of the entrance ticket alone just to see the show. The Genie makes it absolutely hillarious with his current-event jokes or pop-culture references that bring the audience to their knees roaring with laughter! The sets are so elaborately done and the elephant walk is an amazing sight to see. My favorite part of the show is the parade, it comes out of nowhere and the children in the audience are so drawn in by the dancing camels that come right up to them and the carpet flying right over thier heads. AMAZING!
Disney does such an amazing job at creating shows that evoke such wonderful emotion. People will stand an hour in line, in the rain just to see this show!
I realize that the show can't go on forever, but it saddens me to think that my children wont be able to take their children to see such an amazing show. Its been our tradition since it first started. I wish Diseny could find a way to keep it and make room somewhere else for the Toys! As the Genie would say.. "there's an APP for that!" I WISH!
I highly encourage anyone who hasnt seen this absolutely spectacular show to get their butts over to Disney's California Adventure and see it! It comes to an end sometime in August.
Such great memories! Thank you Disney for a job well done!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

GREAT NEWS! They have decided to keep the Aladdin Musical for an undisclosed longer length of time! :)